Effective on 3-18-20 we will be using safety measures and allowing customers to use curbside pickup on Hancock. Also, our current pickup window will be used to shop for products. This will allow us to limit congestion and congregation and will ensure that we are able to provide quality service and comply with Federal, State, and County guidance.
Below is a list of guidelines we will continue to follow during our operating hours:
• We are keeping a line outside and not allowing anyone to wait/sit in our waiting room
• We use sanitizers for our employees and clients
• We have provided masks/gloves for our employees
• We reminded our clients/employees regarding social distancing
• We had notified our employees of various links and emailed them the below: